1. I'm a bit of slow drawer, but I'm planning on changing that now that I have this dA account.
2. I will never do requests. Don't even bother asking.
3. Collaborations and/or art trades are possible and doesn't hurt to ask. However, I have a bit of a standard, so I will look into your gallery and determine if I would do an art trade or collab.
4. I'll be doing commissions in the future, but I haven't figured that out yet.
5. While it may seem like I'm a furry, from a lot of introspection, I'm really not. I mostly just like drawing dragons for the most part and I could draw other species if I feel like it.
6. I'm straight. My characters Potestatem and Vivi are a love couple I created.
7. Don't randomly RP with me or ask to do an RP. I'm not doing those.
8. If you favorite the art that isn't mine but is on my gallery, at least take a bit of effort to look at the art made by me.
9. On here, I'm a serious person and I wanted to be treated in a mature manner. So, don't do those obnoxious text faces 24/7; at least once is fine if you speak to me via notes.
10. While I am serious, I don't excuse comedy or humor. I can shoot off a few jokes here and there.
11. For any original art I post, I'll totally accept critique. In fact, I'd like to get some from my followers!
12. Don't fully exspect their to be muscle art here all the time. I do like making it, but I wanna draw other things such as landscapes or abstract things or creature designs.
I think that's a few things you should know about me. If any of you have questions, ask me.